Stohlquist Women's Flo Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.00 with
The Stohlquist women's Flo PFD offers the ultimate fit in a lower-profile lifejacket for female paddlers of every size. The shortened torso with Wrapture shaping, Graded sizing, and supportive inner cup design provides a more appropriate fit from teens and petites to plus size paddlers.
- Graded sizing creates a better, more appropriate fit for a wider range of users
- Built-in supportive inner cups fit a wide range of sizes
- Lightweight PVC-free foam with WRAPTURE shaped torso
- Higher mesh-back design increases clearance for tall seat backs
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Mesh shoulders & back and open sides for maximum ventilation
- Front bellows pockets have slanted openings to prevent pocket spills
- Adjustable webbing shoulder and side pulls
- Full-length front zipper with A non-corroding slider
- Entry grip tab at zipper base
- US Coast Guard Certification by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
|US Coast Guard Certification||Type III|
|Design Flotation||16 lbs. 4 oz.|
|Outer Fabric||240D ripstop nylon|
|Inner Lining||200D nylon|
|Entry System||#10 YKK full-length zipper|
|Pockets||2 front with snap closures|
|Adjustment System||4 side, 2 shoulder|
Stohlquist Women's Flo Lifejacket (PFD):
|XS/S||28" - 34"|
|M/L||34" - 40"|
|Plus||40" - 46"|
- KCKendra C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat looking product as described!
Worth the wait , well constructed, fit as described.Was this helpful?
- CCColin C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 year agoGreat fit and comfort
Great fit and comfortWas this helpful?
- SSSondra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLife Vests
We haven't tried out the vests on water as it's winter here , looking forward to using them kayaking and paddle boarding in late spring.Was this helpful?
- SMStacy M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoStohlquist Coaster Lifejacket (PFD) & Women's Flo Lifejacket (PFD)
We purchased the Coaster Lifejacket (PFD) and the Women's Flo Lifejacket (PFD) and we couldn't be more pleased. Both of them provide all day comfort, we truly forget that we're even wearing them. They're not bulky like a lot of other brands that we tried and they don't interfere with paddling at all. The women's PFD doesn't smush "the girls" and also fits comfortably with a high back kayaking seat. Neither my husband or myself feel like they're bulky at all. One thing I would change in the Women's Flo PFD is to add zippered pockets instead of the snap pockets but it wasn't a deal breaker for me since we carry things in a dry box & bag. Great purchase!Was this helpful?
- KNKen N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 years agoGood but not as good as the previous version
Why do manufacturers "fix" something that's not broken! This replaced another Flo that was a few years old and due for replacement. I bought another since this PFD has minimal padding in the lower back which works with the high seat back on my kayak. The fit is still reasonable on me (bunches up a bit due to short torso), but they've made unnecessary cosmetic changes to the previously adequate pocket so that it's now almost useless. Opening is too small and it no longer has a loop for a whistle. Also still no attachment point for a knife. The contrasting colour trim is also a bit too fancy. My husband's unisex Kokatat has a roomy zippered pocket, a knife patch, and an over all cleaner design. It's great that manufacturers produce a women specific fit, but not that they assume we all want a cute, rather than practical design...Was this helpful?