Stohlquist Women's Cruiser Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $21.60 with
The Stohlquist Women's Cruiser lifejacket is designed for female touring and sit-on-top paddlers. The upper back provides flotation while the lower portion’s cool mesh fits comfortably against your seat back. Padded mesh shoulders and waistband are easy on the skin when worn with a swimsuit!
- US Coast Guard Type III Approval
- Higher mesh-back design offers increased clearance for tall seat backs
- Shaped specifically for women
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso with a smaller cut & a shortened length
- Contoured supportive inner cups
- Graded sizing fine tunes each size for the best fit and comfort
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Adjustable webbing shoulder pulls
- Non-corroding full length front zipper with entry grip tab
- Ventilated shoulder & back pads
- 4-way accessory lash tab on back
- 3M reflective accents front & back
- Large zippered pockets
- Open sides for ventilation
|USCG Approval||Type III PFD|
|Sea Level Buoyancy||16 lbs. 12 oz.|
|Outer Shell||500D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Front Zipper||#10 YKK|
|Women's||Bust||XS/S||28" - 34"||M/L||34" - 40"||Plus||40" - 46"|
- AAmyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoComfortable (and pretty) Life Jacket
I love the color of this life jacket and it is very comfortable. Not bulky and doesn't get in the way when I paddle. Also, the high back sits above the kayak seat.Was this helpful?
- LLouiseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoI like the way it
I like the way it fits, I think the pockets will be very useful.
I din't have the opportunity of using it yet but I'm sure it will be perfect for kayaking.
Have a nice day
Louise CharronWas this helpful?
- LALori A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoWell-made, good looking lifejacket. Very
Well-made, good looking lifejacket. Very comfortable and love the front pockets. Great value for the money.Was this helpful?
- TEThea E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoHighly recommend
I bought this last minute since it was on sale, and I was a bit desperate. I'm so glad I did. I have a large chest (32F/37") and a small waist in comparison (26") and I ordered the medium. I have to tighten it almost all the way around the waist, but it fits like a glove! I have borrowed a few different life jackets off of friends and it always feels like I'm adjusting them, especially around the chest. This feels like I'm wearing nothing at all (Flanders style!!). I got the orange colour with mint trim. I'm not really a fan of orange but I figured it was bright so I would be seen in the water, but I actually really like it. The orange is bright but not obnoxious, and the mint trim gives it a little bit of something extra. The fit sits high so it doesn't hit my knees when I'm sitting in my kayak, and the armpits don't rub when I'm paddling. A+ lifejacket, especially for women with larger chests.Was this helpful?
- MBMichael B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoWell received.
Bought as a gift for daughter. She loved it. Good color, good fit, comfortable, and designed well for kayaking.Was this helpful?