Stohlquist Men's Trekker Lifejacket (PFD)
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $19.85 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Stohlquist Trekker PFD is designed with cool mesh lower half on the back side to fit comfortably above the backrest of your kayak. With an easy front zipper entry, adjustable padded shoulders, and roomy zipped front pockets, the Trekker is perfect for those hot days on the water!
- US Coast Guard Type III Approval
- Higher mesh-back design offers increased clearance for tall seat backs
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE shaped torso
- Graded sizing fine tunes each size for the best fit and comfort
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride-up
- Wide adjustable webbing shoulder pulls
- Non-corroding full length front zipper with entry grip tab
- Ventilated shoulder & back pads
- 4-way accessory lash tab on back
- 3M reflective accents front & back
- Large zippered pockets
- Open sides for ventilation
|USCG Approval||Type III PFD|
|Sea Level Buoyancy||16 lbs. 4 oz.|
|Outer Shell||400D Cordura Nylon|
|Inner Liner||200D Nylon|
|Front Zipper||#10 YKK|
Men's Trekker Lifejacket (PFD)
|Men's||Chest||S/M||33" - 39"||L/XL||40" - 46"||XXL||46" - 52"|
- RERobert E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery happy
The Trekker is pricey but we'll thought out and we'll made. The straps keep it where its supposed to be, not riding up. The pockets are very handy for keys, credit card, and phone. They are water proof enough to keep your phone safe if you flip your kayak in white water. I was in the drink floating for 30 seconds to a minute and phone was dry. Also the high back easily clears my kayak seat. Yes I would buy it again though I was at first put off by price.Was this helpful?
- AArapI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoGood fit
This life jacket fits well and the high back stays above the backrest of my kayak seat as intended. I also really like the two large front pockets.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoWearable, comfortable PFD
Not as bulky as traditional PFDs, more practical than the re-inflatable PFDs. My 16yo son wore this all summer while teaching motorboating skills to kids. It's December, and we're still teasing him about his PFD tan. I'm just happy it was a PFD he was willing to wear.Was this helpful?