/ Sterling Nano IX 9.0 mm BiColor XEROS Dry Climbing Rope
Sterling Nano IX 9.0 mm BiColor XEROS Dry Climbing Rope
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Lightweight to use, the Sterling Nano IX 9.0 mm Bicolor XEROS Dry Climbing Rope can be used as single, half, and twin rope. Utilized by advanced climbers, the rope is ideal for all kinds of simple and hard climbing – alpine, sport, etc.
- The length of the diameter keeps the rope lightweight
- Smooth sheath that makes it durable and prevents dust from accumulating
- Lightweight and strength is ideal for carrying heavy weights
- Suitable for a versatile range of climbing
- Ideal for advanced and experienced climbers due to its small diameter
- Compatible with other advanced belay and climbing equipment
- Water resistant featuring a permanent core and sheath dry treatment
- Manufactured using Xeros Technology
- Available in multicolor for added style and enhanced looks
- Bluesign approved means the manufacturer took measures to reduce the negative environmental impact
|Rope Type||Single | Half | Twin|
|Dynamic Elongation||33.1% | 27.6% | 25.3%|
|Static Elongation||7.0% | 7.0% | 3.6%|
|Impact Force||8.5 kN | 6.6 kN | 10.4 kN|
|UIAA Falls||6 | 16 | >20|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $99.99 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.