/ Star Slice 11 Paddle Cataraft
Star Slice 11 Paddle Cataraft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 9475 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
A raised high-pressure floor and continuous-curve tubes make the Star Slice 11 Paddle Cataraft stable, responsive and aggressive for punching through holes and rocketing over waves. Paddle it with one or two people for a whitewater experience like no other.
- The self-bailing PVC floor is raised 6", so only the side tubes touch the water
- Drop-stitch deck attaches to the self-bailing floor to create a solid, stable and stiff platform
- Self-draining zippered compartments keep gear and supplies organized and out of the way
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- Five separate air chambers ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor
- Ten D-rings for strapping down gear, running grab lines, or rigging a small rowing frame
- Two carry handles
- Two non-waterproof storage compartments
- Repair kit included
- Five-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts||2|
|Number of Air Chambers||5|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7 & D7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||62/4000|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material||44/1000|
|Bottom Wear Patch||1mm TPU|
|Number of D-rings||10|
|Center Compartment Width||26"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width||48"|
|Maximum Frame Length||48"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WHWilliam H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoFun mini cat!
From running it as an R2 paddlecat on gnarly whitewater to having an ultra maneuverable oar boat for solo multi-day floats if you add a frame.
The Slice 11 is a good type of boat to have in your quiver.
Don't expect it to perform on Lava Falls-sized rapids or to carry much gear, but for everything else this is a great little boat.
Lots of value. Very well designed and built. Especially for the price!
- Two handy zippered gear storage pouches.
- High pressure dropped stitched floor.
- Wear patches on the top and bottom of the tubes.
- Frame-ready or R2 it as a paddle cat.
- Terrific value.
- Welded seams.
- Large 20â€ tubes.
- C7 valves.
- Performs pretty squirrelly as an R1.
- Low capacity for people and/or gear.
- A â€œquiver boat.â€ Not practical as an only boat.
- DWDavid W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat raft
Very well made and performs well on the river.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $473.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.