/ Star Legend II Inflatable Kayak
Star Legend II Inflatable Kayak
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 5975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Star Legend II Inflatable Kayak gives commercial outfitters, camps, and rental programs a super stable and user-friendly tandem IK to put smiles on the faces of their customers. Extra kick, oversized tubes, and a wide beam combine to give paddlers confidence in whitewater.
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- Inflatable thwart seats provide the paddlers with comfortable backrests
- Thwart seats attach with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Straps allow you to position thwarts to suit the paddlers
- Easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Seminole II easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Repair kit included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts||2|
|Number of Air Chambers||5|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||38/1000|
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)||8 - 10 PSI|
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)||2.5 PSI|
|Number of D-rings||4|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||17"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- JJamesI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove My Neon Duck
Very well made with welded seems. I have only used it on Class 1&2 so far but a trip down class 3+ is In a few weeks. Boat tracks very well in rivers and is super easy to maneuver as a single or double, I'm 6'3â€ 290. The extra thwart can be used to push against giving you stability in rougher waters. Me and another buddy used it one day and it held a combined weight of 500lbs no problem. The drop stitch floor is awesome, I can actually stand up on it and I'm a pretty big guy. Nothing but accolades so far!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy to transport
Easy to transport. Easy to inflate. Very sturdy when inflated. A well crafted product.
- CJCathy J.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat for beginners!
I really am impressed with this inflatable SUP! Much better than I expected! Great quality and easily inflated.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoStar Seminole II Inflatable Kayak
Nice boat! Works well as a tandem though often I paddle it solo.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $298.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.