/ Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak
- WHWilliam H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoUnique shape, stable.
The unique squared-off shape allows for more gear storage. I was originally looking at getting a regular shaped tandem kayak in order to carry gear for solo multi day trips.
After adding four D-rings F&R I can now lash down all my multi day gear just fine.
With high kick and 11" tubes, this thing also shreds whitewater! (*Once a foot brace and thigh straps are added)
I'm really not sure why this model (that has gone by several different names) is mainly marketed towards rental companies and kids camps. It performs beyond recreational level.Was this helpful?
- SASteve A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoStable little ducky.
Due to it's unique shape, this IK is very stable and holds a surprising amount of gear, especially for a solo boat. I also like the high kick and rocker. If you ad thigh straps and a foot brace, this can be every bit as good in bigger whitewater as other IK's. STAR boats are very well made, especially for the price. Lots of bang for your buck!Was this helpful?
- JHJohnny H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoEverything needed included in package.
Very satisfied with this inflatable kayak.Was this helpful?
- MBM. B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agostarsNice kayak
very durable, like the fact we travel in our rv and it stores easy the great thing is it inflates quickley and the reverse pump gets the air out in no time. We love to fish and this works for us totally awesome productWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoGreat product
Great product and easy to inflateWas this helpful?