/ Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak
Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 4975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak is designed for commercial outfitters, camps and rental programs who want to give their customers a great experience on the river. The extra kick, oversized tubes, and wide beam combine to give even the most experienced paddler confidence in whitewater.
- Extra kick, oversized tubes and a wide beam combine to give paddlers confidence in whitewater
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Seminole easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- Repair kit included
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts||1|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||38/1000|
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)||8 - 10 PSI|
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)||2.5 PSI|
|Number of D-rings||4|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||17"|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WHWilliam H.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoUnique shape, stable.
The unique squared-off shape allows for more gear storage. I was originally looking at getting a regular shaped tandem kayak in order to carry gear for solo multi day trips.
After adding four D-rings F&R I can now lash down all my multi day gear just fine.
With high kick and 11" tubes, this thing also shreds whitewater! (*Once a foot brace and thigh straps are added)
I'm really not sure why this model (that has gone by several different names) is mainly marketed towards rental companies and kids camps. It performs beyond recreational level.
- SASteve A.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStable little ducky.
Due to it's unique shape, this IK is very stable and holds a surprising amount of gear, especially for a solo boat. I also like the high kick and rocker. If you ad thigh straps and a foot brace, this can be every bit as good in bigger whitewater as other IK's. STAR boats are very well made, especially for the price. Lots of bang for your buck!
- MBM. B.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agostarsNice kayak
very durable, like the fact we travel in our rv and it stores easy the great thing is it inflates quickley and the reverse pump gets the air out in no time. We love to fish and this works for us totally awesome product
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoStar Seminole I Inflatable Kayak
Handles rapids well, is stable and maneuverable/
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $248.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.