Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $248.75 with
Starting at $82.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Star Legend I Inflatable Kayak is designed for commercial outfitters, camps and rental programs who want to give their customers a great experience on the river. The extra kick, oversized tubes, and wide beam combine to give even the most experienced paddler confidence in whitewater.
- Extra kick, oversized tubes and a wide beam combine to give paddlers confidence in whitewater
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Two easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Seminole easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- Repair kit included
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts||1|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||38/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||38/1000|
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)||8 - 10 PSI|
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)||2.5 PSI|
|Number of D-rings||4|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||17"|
- WHWilliam H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoUnique shape, stable.
The unique squared-off shape allows for more gear storage. I was originally looking at getting a regular shaped tandem kayak in order to carry gear for solo multi day trips.
After adding four D-rings F&R I can now lash down all my multi day gear just fine.
With high kick and 11" tubes, this thing also shreds whitewater! (*Once a foot brace and thigh straps are added)
I'm really not sure why this model (that has gone by several different names) is mainly marketed towards rental companies and kids camps. It performs beyond recreational level.Was this helpful?
- SASteve A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoStable little ducky.
Due to it's unique shape, this IK is very stable and holds a surprising amount of gear, especially for a solo boat. I also like the high kick and rocker. If you ad thigh straps and a foot brace, this can be every bit as good in bigger whitewater as other IK's. STAR boats are very well made, especially for the price. Lots of bang for your buck!Was this helpful?
- JHJohnny H.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEverything needed included in package.
Very satisfied with this inflatable kayak.Was this helpful?
- MBM. B.I recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agostarsNice kayak
very durable, like the fact we travel in our rv and it stores easy the great thing is it inflates quickley and the reverse pump gets the air out in no time. We love to fish and this works for us totally awesome productWas this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGreat product
Great product and easy to inflateWas this helpful?