/ Star Outlaw IK Thwart
Star Outlaw IK Thwart
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 450 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Star Outlaw IK Thwart is a comfortable backrest that can be located anywhere along the inside of the kayak.
- The thwart has straps on each end that you thread through the boat's drain holes for securing it
- The thwart can also be attached toward the bow of the kayak for use as a foot brace
- Inflates and deflates with a top-quality Leafield C7 Valve
- The thwart fits in both the Outlaw I and Outlaw II Inflatable Kayaks
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||44 oz./1000 denier PVC-coated polyester|
- Leafield C7 Valve
- Straps to secure through the floor drain
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoUsing it for foot support
I bought an extra thwart seat to use as a foot brace for paddling through rapids. Works well with the thigh braces I also purchased.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $22.50 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.