/ Star Outlaw 142 Self-Bailing Raft
Star Outlaw 142 Self-Bailing Raft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 13975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With large tubes and a narrower beam, the Star Outlaw 142 Self-Bailing Raft dances through technical water and bony streams. Highly maneuverable for a 14-foot boat, it's a fisherman's favorite and also popular with thrill-seeking paddle rafters.
- Outstanding flotation and carrying capacity in a relatively narrow profile
- Combines classic raft designs with modern materials & construction for premium performance
- Advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes, plus extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers
- Batten Attachment Thwart(BAT) system lets you easily add or remove thwarts
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance
- High-pressure hand pump is required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor (pump not included)
- 5-year manufacturer retail warranty (3-year commercial warranty)
|Number of Thwarts||2|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Number of Air Chambers||6|
|Type of Material||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||52/2000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||52/2000|
|Bottom Wear Patch||68/4000|
|Number of D-rings||12|
|Number of Handles||4|
|Center Compartment Width||37"|
|Suggested NRS Frame Width||60"|
|Maximum Frame Length||82"|
- Twelve 2" stainless steel D-rings
- Four carry handles
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoSo much more than what you pay for!
So, I will say that I was skeptical. After receiving the raft, I had all of my doubts blown away. This raft has the same value and as a high end raft, Already had it out on multiple rivers in Montana and not a single issue. It's the perfect length for fishing AND white water rafting, with different amounts of passengers depending on the activity
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $698.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.