/ Star Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Raft
Star Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Raft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 13475 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
With the versatile Star Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Raft, you get a boat that's ready for any adventure, from charging whitewater with a paddle crew to fly fishing and multiday trips. The most popular Outlaw model, this 13-foot boat excels on technical water as well as larger volume rivers.
- Paddle with a crew of 4-6 for whitewater fun
- Outfit it with a rowing frame for fishing and overnight excursions
- Combines classic designs with modern materials & construction for premium performance
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity, and air retention at a great value
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes
- Extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes for added protection
- Comes with two removable thwarts with room to add a third thwart for up to six paddlers
- The BAT lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system
- Three separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance
- High-pressure hand pump is required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor (pump not included)
- 5-year retail warranty and 3-year commercial warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts
|Leafield - C7
|Type of Material
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material
|Bottom Wear Patch
|Number of D-rings
|Number of Handles
|Center Compartment Width
|Suggested NRS Frame Width
|Maximum Frame Length
- Twelve 2" stainless steel D-rings
- Four carry handles
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBest Value Raft On the Market
Buying this, I was a little bit antsy, this thing has held up incredibly well. We have run the Eagle, Colorado and Gunnison rivers on it, up to class IV rapids without a hitch. It handles very well, is light and maneuverable. I have been rowing from a Bighorn I frame, and there is more than enough storage space, if rigged properly.
- KKyleI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice
Fast and easy to blow up. Folds up easily after about the third time of use.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoStar Outlaw 130 Self-Bailing Raft
This is a nice raft. Goes where I want it to go it is self bailing so no more need for a bucket.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $673.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.