/ Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Get a FREE NRS Vapor Lifejacket with purchase. Click Add to Cart!
Terms & Conditions apply.
Buy now and earn 3975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
The Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak redefines the ducky with continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a high-pressure drop-stitch floor. An Inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Great for outfitters, camps and rental programs looking to offer customers a fun and sporty ride
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Repair kit included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts
|Number of Air Chambers
|Leafield - C7
|Type of Material
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)
|8 - 10 PSI
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)
|Number of D-rings
|Number of Handles
|Center Compartment Width
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- TLTed L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome for class II - III whitewater!
So far I love the boat! One stroke and you're spinning circles on a dime! Fantastic manuverability in rapids and super stable. Very confidence inspiring to head for bigger drops and holes. And the inflatable seat back is terrific! My old boat has a fabric seat back and it's no where near as comfortable. The boat folds up into an old duffle bag I had so I didn't have to buy a bag for it since it didn't come with one. A few notes of caution, though... This boat is not for an inexperienced paddler on flat water bc it tracks very poorly, and it will be easier to fill if you buy an adapter so your hose can ***** into the valve as you work your pump. I totally recommend this for a fun time in whitewater.
- MBMadonna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLove this kayak!!! Exactly what
Love this kayak!!!
Exactly what I was expecting.
- SJStuart J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoStar Outlaw
Only used it 4 times so far. But has been excellent. Love the light weight.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat boat, very light, rolls
Great boat, very light, rolls up well when needed. Tracks really well. Could use a few more D-rings for securing gear.
- TToddzillaI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoawesome kayak
I am very surprised by the quality of this kayak. Have taken out several times and still very glad I bought this!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $198.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.