Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $198.75 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $198.75 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Star Outlaw I Inflatable Kayak redefines the ducky with continuous curve tubes, extra kick and a high-pressure drop-stitch floor. An Inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest while making the boat quick to set up, simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store.
- Great for outfitters, camps and rental programs looking to offer customers a fun and sporty ride
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Gives the paddler a stable and comfortable position above the water
- An inflatable thwart seat gives the paddler a comfortable backrest
- Simple to maintain and easy to roll up and store
- Thwart seat attaches with straps through drain holes in the self-bailing floor
- Easy-to-use straps hold the drop-stitch floor insert securely in place
- Bow and stern handles make the Outlaw easy to carry to and from the water
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Repair kit included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Thwarts||1|
|Number of Air Chambers||4|
|Valve Type||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material||PVC Drop-Stitch|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material||44/1000|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material||44/1000|
|Maximum Inflation (Floor)||8 - 10 PSI|
|Maximum Inflation (Side Tubes)||2.5 PSI|
|Number of D-rings||2|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Center Compartment Width||17"|
- TLTed L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAwesome for class II - III whitewater!
So far I love the boat! One stroke and you're spinning circles on a dime! Fantastic manuverability in rapids and super stable. Very confidence inspiring to head for bigger drops and holes. And the inflatable seat back is terrific! My old boat has a fabric seat back and it's no where near as comfortable. The boat folds up into an old duffle bag I had so I didn't have to buy a bag for it since it didn't come with one. A few notes of caution, though... This boat is not for an inexperienced paddler on flat water bc it tracks very poorly, and it will be easier to fill if you buy an adapter so your hose can screw into the valve as you work your pump. I totally recommend this for a fun time in whitewater.Was this helpful?
- MBMadonna B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove this kayak!!! Exactly what
Love this kayak!!!
Exactly what I was expecting.Was this helpful?
- SJStuart J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoStar Outlaw
Only used it 4 times so far. But has been excellent. Love the light weight.Was this helpful?
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoGreat boat, very light, rolls
Great boat, very light, rolls up well when needed. Tracks really well. Could use a few more D-rings for securing gear.Was this helpful?
- TToddzillaI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoawesome kayak
I am very surprised by the quality of this kayak. Have taken out several times and still very glad I bought this!Was this helpful?