/ Star Kima 13 Cataraft
Star Kima 13 Cataraft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 8475 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The agile Star Kima 13 Cataraft lets you turn on a dime, fly over waves and blast through holes whether you're rowing the whitewater day stretch or carrying light gear for an overnight trip.
- Highly rockered continuous-curve tubes
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Three inflation chambers each tube ensure you'll stay afloat in the event of a puncture
- Top-quality Leafield C7 valves ensure trouble free inflation and deflation
- An extra PVC layer on the tops of the tubes protect against frame wear
- Eight stainless steel D-rings on each tube give abundant tiedown points for securing the frame
- Frame not included
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Number of D-rings:||21|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- WWallratVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThree Years Use
I use my 13’ Kimas for harder water, and love them. They’re nimble, yet track well. It’s the most bang for the buck you can find. Similar profile to the Sotar Legands, three chambers, at nine pounds more, but less than half price. There were some minor defects in construction, small waves in a seam or two, bu no delaminating whatsoever. They still hold air 100%. Highly recommended.
- SMScott M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoLoving it so far!
OK, so I've had my new Kima out quite a bit in the last couple months, including a recent trip down the Klickitat at around 1000cfs. The upper section of that river is continuous class III and pretty technical at those flows. The Kima handled like a dream and did everything I wanted it to do.
I haven't loaded it down with multi day gear, so I can't comment on performance when weighted down, but I bet if I stayed under 500 pounds, I'd still fly around the river easily.
Bottom line is I'm really, really enjoying this boat. It's my first cat, so I don't have anything to compare it to, but I do have a raft, which is clunky compared to this!.
Time will tell about the durability, but I've had good luck with PVC boats in general (knock on wood) and this one has a solid warranty.
- ACAnthony C.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPerfect Inflatable Kayak
When I got the kayak I immediately took it to the lake. I was excited, but nervous that it wouldn't meet my expectations. Yet it exceeded them. Great buy. Excited to show this thing off this summer. Thanks
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat fun for apartment dwellers
Yes, we love this blow up Kayak. It's sturdy and fun. Yes it can pop if you hit something sharp but we are just puttering around on a lake. We live in an apartment so as you may have guessed it is easy to store.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoStar Kima 13 Cataraft
The Kima has allowed me to do any river that I have wanted to do. Very maneuverable, lightweight, and durable.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $423.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.