/ Star Karma River Tube
Star Karma River Tube
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Durable and lightweight, the Star Karma River Tube is great safety equipment designed for swimming, watersports, rescue operations, and more. Constructed from PVC-free nylon material, the tube provides durable performance in water and its reliable handles add to security.
- Created with PVC-free nylon material for durable performance
- Tarpaulin TPU with rugged mesh seat for comfortable sitting
- Welded seams for durability and stable performance in water
- Asymmetrical design with wide back and narrow front for riding waves & ripples
- Leafield C7 maintains optimum air pressure for reliable performance
- Strategically placed handles for firm grip and security
- 3-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Material||PVC-Free 840Dd Nylon Tarpaulin TPU|
|Valve Type||Leafield C7|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- OAOscar A.Verified ReviewerReviewingStar Karma River TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBurly river tube.
I have a couple Star boats and love their quality and price. That's why I bought this tube. I knew that it would be well built and stand up to abuse. The nature of tubing on puny Colorado rivers is hard on tubes since you can't really steer and they bump off of everything on the river including the banks. Hardware store and standard inner tubes are disposable.
This will accompany me on lazy river float trips, towed behind my oar boat for extra gear/kid/dog hauling capacity.
- WHWilliam H.ReviewingStar Karma River TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWell built and nice design.
Rubber truck inner tubes and vinyl hardware store tubes are disposable trash!
This tube is built just like a raft but with slightly thinner PVC material. The C7 valve is top quality. The asymmetric design is noticeably more comfortable than regular tubes. The handles are sturdy and placed in the right spots.
I have used it on whitewater and flatware float trips as well.
I just wish that it was a little bigger and front d-ring wasn't offset from center.
Sure, it's not cheap, but it should last for many years.
- SMScott M.Verified BuyerReviewingStar Karma River TubeI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood with questionable workmanship
This tube is probably worth about half of what it costs. It's a decent tube, certainly better than an Intex tube, but at $200 it's just not well built enough. I noticed all the seams have loose PVC material around them and the beefiness of the PVC feels lacking.
- AAnonymousReviewingStar Karma River TubeI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoStar Karma River Tube
The Karma is a blast to take down the river, lots of fun.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.