Star Kannah Overnighter Cataraft Frame
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $398.75 with
Starting at $132.91/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Star Kannah Overnighter Cataraft Frame, is a great starting place for multiday trips and adventures. Designed to carry coolers and dryboxes, the Overnighter frame fits the STAR Kannah tubes, as well as most larger diameter catarafts.
- The Overnighter Frame is designed to carry a cooler and dry box, or two each of one of those
- The boxes also serve as seats for your passengers, or you can add an additional seat bar mounts
- The extended length gives you plenty of room for adding other cross members and accessories
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro Frame Fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Modular anodized aluminum frame breaks down for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable hot-forged oar mounts are lighter and stronger
- The replaceable nylon insert reduces rowing friction and damps out rotation noise
- High-back padded drain hole seat bolts to a crossbar with the Universal Seat Mount
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1 5/8" 6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe|
|Suggested Straps To Secure The Frame (Minimum)||4-3' straps, 4-4' straps, 8-2' straps|
|Oar Mount Height||8"|
- 2 - Yokes
- 4 - Side rails
- 3 - Cross bars
- 1 - Foot bar
- 1 - Universal seat mount
- 1 - High-back drain hole seat
- 2 - Oar Mounts (oarlocks not included)
|72" x 120"||Star Kannah and most catarafts with 23" or large tubes|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoIdeal frame
To get enough room in our raft we may need to discard the standard seat mount and switch to a pivot mount. Then the seat will be higher and we'll need taller oar mounts.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFive Star
It works great. It was easy to assemble, I really appreciate being able to adjust the frame to fit me. It breaks down for storage and can be disassembled to fit into a vehicle or even a bush plane.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 years agoGood Frame
Very happy with this versatile frameWas this helpful?