/ Star Kannah Overnighter Cataraft Frame
Star Kannah Overnighter Cataraft Frame
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 9375 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Star Kannah Overnighter Cataraft Frame, is a great starting place for multiday trips and adventures. Designed to carry coolers and dryboxes, the Overnighter frame fits the STAR Kannah tubes, as well as most larger diameter catarafts.
- The Overnighter Frame is designed to carry a cooler and dry box, or two each of one of those
- The boxes also serve as seats for your passengers, or you can add an additional seat bar mounts
- The extended length gives you plenty of room for adding other cross members and accessories
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro Frame Fittings allow complete adjustability for all frame parts
- Modular anodized aluminum frame breaks down for easy transport and storage
- Adjustable hot-forged oar mounts are lighter and stronger
- The replaceable nylon insert reduces rowing friction and damps out rotation noise
- High-back padded drain hole seat bolts to a crossbar with the Universal Seat Mount
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1 5/8" 6061-T6 anodized aluminum pipe|
|Suggested Straps To Secure The Frame (Minimum)||4-3' straps, 4-4' straps, 8-2' straps|
|Oar Mount Height||8"|
- 2 - Yokes
- 4 - Side rails
- 3 - Cross bars
- 1 - Foot bar
- 1 - Universal seat mount
- 1 - High-back drain hole seat
- 2 - Oar Mounts (oarlocks not included)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoIdeal frame
To get enough room in our raft we may need to discard the standard seat mount and switch to a pivot mount. Then the seat will be higher and we'll need taller oar mounts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoGood Frame
Very happy with this versatile frame
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $468.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.