/ Star High Five 9.5 Self-Bailing Raft
Star High Five 9.5 Self-Bailing Raft
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 9975 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Big grins in the eddy are unavoidable when running the sporty Star High Five 9.5 Self-Bailing Raft. With pronounced rocker, diminishing tubes and a high-pressure drop stitch floor, this boat is built for shredding technical whitewater and big water alike.
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater
- Row it on smaller streams where larger boats can't go
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments
- Removable thwart with adjustable positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew
- Superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention at a great value
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts
- The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system
- Separate air chambers in the outer tube keep afloat in the event of a puncture
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor
- 5-year manufacturer retail warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Diminishing Tube Diameter
|Number of Thwarts
|Number of Air Chambers
|Leafield - C7
|Type of Material
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material
|Number of D-rings
|Number of Handles
|Center Compartment Width
|Suggested NRS Frame Width
|Maximum Frame Length
- Ten 2" stainless steel D-rings
- Two carry handles
- Repair kit
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoFantastic boat!
Just what I was looking for! This is my first raft and it surprised me on how good it is!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $498.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.