Seattle Sports Kayak Catch Cooler
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $23.73 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The deck-side Seattle Sports Kayak Catch Cooler is built with a thermally efficient, heat reflective exterior and closed-cell foam insulation. The cooler also features an inner, easy-to-clean fish...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The deck-side Seattle Sports Kayak Catch Cooler is built with a thermally efficient, heat reflective exterior and closed-cell foam insulation. The cooler also features an inner, easy-to-clean fish bag that allows you to leave the cooler shell on the boat while you haul your catch ashore.
- Heat reflective body
- Closed cell foam insulation
- Removable inner liner
- Thermally efficient
- Several tie down straps
|Dimensions||19" H x 12" W x 5" D|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- SHSteven H.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoHelps to use a plastic bag as a liner
Two froze bottles of water in the bag keeps the fish ice cold. But you better use a plastic bag as a liner, makes for quicker clean up. And less smell, if you know what I mean.Was this helpful?