Seattle Sports Basic Kayak Safety Kit
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $21.23 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Seattle Sports Basic Safety Kit is a great starter kit for recreational boaters. The paddle float is designed for maximum buoyancy. The Paddler's Bilge Pump features an easy-grip rubber handle ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Seattle Sports Basic Safety Kit is a great starter kit for recreational boaters. The paddle float is designed for maximum buoyancy. The Paddler's Bilge Pump features an easy-grip rubber handle and a high-visibility neon green stock for extra safety. The mesh drawstring bag keeps everything together.
- Extra-large capacity dual-chamber paddle float for maximum buoyancy
- Quick-release buckles make for easy attachment to your kayak paddle
- Clip-on safety tether eliminates loss in windy conditions
- Bilge Pump features a super-comfortable, easy-grip rubber overmolded handle
- Floating foam collar
- Custom high-visibility neon green stock for extra safety
- The whistle's bright color makes it highly visible & easy to locate
- Swiveling snap hook makes it easy to clip to a boat or lifejacket
- Reusable mesh drawstring bag keeps everything together
|Paddle Float Dimension||17" H x 11.5" W|
|Bilge Pump Dimensions||21" H x 1.75" Diameter|
|Whistle Dimensions||4.25" H x 0.75" W|
- Dual-Chamber Paddle Float
- Paddler’s Bilge Pump
- Safety Whistle
- Mesh storage bag
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAAdk A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoSaftey First!
Thankfully I haven't needed this in a serious situation. However I have used it plenty of times in practicing my capsizing/re-entry techniques and it works great. The water pump is a little bulky, but I just keep it on my deck rigging. The paddle float works great, I keep the whistle attached to my PFD and I use the mesh bag for everything. All around great purchase.Was this helpful?