/ SealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Sock
SealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Sock
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 275 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The SealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Sock is a 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock. The inner lining is crafted from fine Merino Wool to insulate and regulate temperature making this perfect for use in colder weather conditions.
- Mid length is perfect for activities that require warmth, breathability and protection
- Three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Designed to keep your feet warm and dry
- Ideal for a wide range of activities
- Built for comfort and blister prevention
- Handmade & hand tested
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|90% nylon, 10% Elastane
|100% Hydrophilic Membrane
|35% Merino Wool, 35% Acrylic, 23% Polyester, 3.5% Nylon, 3.5% Elastane
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SSamReviewingSealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks (Closeout)I do not recommend this productAge Range 65+Rated 2 out of 5 stars10 months agoNot waterproof.
Purchased from amazon. Not waterproof.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CFChris F.Verified BuyerReviewingSealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoAwesome socks great feel on
Awesome socks great feel on your feet... can't wait until colder weather to test them out more. Thanks for a great product.
- YZYulin Z.Verified BuyerReviewingSealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoToo warm....
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerReviewingSealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood socks
They do what they are claimed to.
I don't know how people come up with these inventions.
Keeps feet from freezing in cold weather because once gotten wet hypothermia can set in. These hold in the heat so stopping that from happening. Also thin Ninji's or Wigwams or similar could be warn inside for extra comfort and warmth. Great for crossing glacier run off creeks that are notoriously freezing.
Fantastic amazing socks.
- AAnonymousReviewingSealSkinz Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGreat Quality Product
I bought a pair for myself and my wife. Quality is great.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $13.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.