/ Seals Sprayskirts Pro Shocker Whitewater Kayak Spray Skirt
Seals Sprayskirts Pro Shocker Whitewater Kayak Spray Skirt
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Seals skirts and cockpit covers are designed to fit a wide variety of boats.
|S||27 - 29"||9"|
|M||30 - 32"||9"|
|L||33 - 35"||9"|
|XL||36 - 38"||9"|
Click here to find the cockpit size of your boat, then use the back button to return and purchase:
Buy now and earn 945 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Seals Pro Shocker Kayak Spray Skirt is a rugged whitewater skirt designed to withstand the most demanding river situations. High performance neoprene partners up with Aramid fibers (Kevlar) for...
The Seals Pro Shocker Kayak Spray Skirt is a rugged whitewater skirt designed to withstand the most demanding river situations. High performance neoprene partners up with Aramid fibers (Kevlar) for a top-edge wear guard that extends the life of the skirt. When you're looking for a whitewater spray skirt for those extreme paddling conditions look no further than the Pro Shocker Skirt from Seals!
- 3.5 mm neoprene
- 3/8" stitched bungee attachment to rim
- Top-edge wear guard with Aramid (Kevlar) fibers
- Rim grip/safety slip technology
- Form fitting anatomical tunnel
- Grab loop
- Glued, stitched and sealed seams
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- EJEric J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoXXL is good fit on Large Antix
I bought this for a Large Jackson Antix 1.0. The fit is very good. Not super tight. The skirt quality is also tops. I bought the XXL cockpit L waist. size.
- CMChristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat skirt, perfect fit
Recently purchased a new sprayskirt for my Jackson Zen 3 whitewater kayak. It shipped quickly and arrived promptly. Made with high quality neoprene, this skirt definitely kept me and my kayak dry even after several rolls. I ended up purchasing a medium (one size larger) so that I could wear a wetsuit and other layers underneath in cold weather. Even though it was slightly bigger, the tunnel fit well and kept water out.
- JSJeff S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLook no further
Top quality neoprene skirt - fits me and the boat perfectly, and made to last.
- JCJavier C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoIt is keeping the water
It is keeping the water out. Let's in a few months if still works.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoSpray skirt travels
You had my Seals XL/ XL drop-shipped from the manufacturer and it took an extra week to arrive because UPS sent to CA and then to VA, then back to CA. I was not desperate to receive my seat skirt so it didn't matter much that it was late, but you might not consider using this option if someone's trip depended upon getting the product fast. Kim
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $47.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.