Seals Adventurer Kayak Spray Skirt
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $18.73 with
- Overview Overview The Seals Adventurer Nylon sprayskirt is designed for moderate paddling conditions with touring and recreational kayaks. Nylon packcloth is durable and water-resistant, and the tensioned deck stay ...
The Seals Adventurer Nylon sprayskirt is designed for moderate paddling conditions with touring and recreational kayaks. Nylon packcloth is durable and water-resistant, and the tensioned deck stay keeps water from pooling. An adjustable tunnel with removable suspenders lets you adjust the fit.
- Perfect for light to medium conditions
- Medium-weight coated nylon packcloth is durable and water-resistant
- Rim grip/safety slip technology keeps the skirt on your cockpit rim
- Tensioned deck stay prevents sagging and keeps water from pooling up
- Adjustable tunnel with removable suspenders lets you adjust the fit
- Double-stitched and sealed seams
- Made in the USA
- Custom-sized to fit a wide variety of kayaks. See size chart above for complete details
Seals skirts and cockpit covers are designed to fit a wide variety of boats.
- PAPhil A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoTastes great, less filling
Seriously, perfect fit, and keeps the cockpit dry; my Sound has a huge cockpit opening. Great features, some of which (like the flexible support "bow") I wasn't expecting; the suspenders unhook easily but are secure - same for the entire skity in the case of a water exit. Also the gold color is a nice touch - higher-viz than black, plus tones nicely with my red/orange/yellow Perception.Was this helpful?
- MMMichael M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoFits Perfect
I was concerned about how difficult it might be to get the skirt (1) around my middle, and (2) around the combing of my Tsunami 165. Both turned out very easy, with the Seals' sizing system spot-on for my kayak. The suspenders are a bit unusual, but they are easy on and off, and intended primarily (I'm thinking) for when you are off the boat, walking on shore. Regardless the tightening system around the waist is simple and works well.Was this helpful?