/ SealLine E-Case
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 160 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The SealLine E-Case delivers submersible protection while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices. A slim design makes it easy to slip the case into a pocket or stash it in a bag, while the zip-style opening makes it quick and easy to access your essentials.
- Every case meets the IPX7 standard of withstanding submersion in 1m of water for 30 min
- Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full functionality of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions
- SealLock zippered seal and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements
- Leash points to make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object
- PVC-free materials offer a reduced environmental footprint over vinyl
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Materials||250D 6.7oz polyurethane-coated polyester/nylon blend, Urethane Film|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- NANolan A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPerfect for phone+wallet while kayaking
Great durable waterproof case for a cell phone, wallet, and keys while I'm out kayaking.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $8.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.