/ Sea-Lect Designs TruCourse Kayak Rudder and Footbrace Kit
Sea-Lect Designs TruCourse Kayak Rudder and Footbrace Kit
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1245 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Sea-Lect Designs TruCourse Kayak Rudder and Footbrace Kit is a radical new kayak steering system with unique high-performance features. The multi-position blade enables kayakers to adjust rudder depth to suit conditions. The foil-shaped blade slices through the water with minimum drag.
- A great way to add a rudder to most kayaks, canoes and other watercraft
- Constructed of durable Injection Molded Fiberglass/Nylon
- Kit includes trucourse rudder and adjustable footbraces with rudder control
- The rigging kit includes most materials needed to attach a rudder to a kayak
- Rudder & footbraces made in Everett Washington, USA
- Mounting gudgeon sold separately
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- MGMckenzie G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoVery happy with this product
Very happy with this product. I installed this on my Wilderness 140 Tarpon. Took it out the next day. It performed well & without issue.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $62.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.