Sea Eagle RazorLite 473rl Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Tandem Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $359.77 with
Starting at $119.92/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle RazorLite 473rl Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower and faster to paddle, this is the high-performance tandem kayak for the adven...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle RazorLite 473rl Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower and faster to paddle, this is the high-performance tandem kayak for the adventurer. Its straight hull design maximizes waterline length for more speed and better performance.
High-pressure drop-stitch construction enables the RazorLite to be inflated up to 10 PSI, providing rock-solid rigidity to the whole structure of the kayak and making it very responsive to paddle strokes. Rigid bow and stern molds create a razor-sharp speed entry and exit system, effortlessly cutting through the water. Carefully designed tapered sidewalls and the air-inducing Double Concave entry and exit system create lift while reducing friction and drag, leaving little to no wake behind.
- Fully constructed w/ drop stitch technology & quadruple overlapped seams
- Attached high-pressure drop stitch floor w/ two closable drain valves
- Maximized straight hull waterline length & narrow width increase paddling speed
- Durable plastic bow & stern molds cut through wind, waves & current
- Double-concave hull design creates lift while reducing friction & drag
- Tapered sidewalls provide a rigid chine at the waterline adding secondary buoyancy & stability
- Large, removable swept-back rear skeg improves tracking
- Fully adjustable FlexBrace ergonomic footrest provide hours of comfortable paddling
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles
- Packs into included carry bag
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Floor||Attached, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Load Capacity||2 Person or 750 lbs.|
|Packed Size||37” x 23” x 10”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||14’ 10” x 21”|
|Hull Weight||45 lbs.|
|Tube Diameter||10” high x 4” thick|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||8 minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||10 psi|
RazorLite 473 Pro Carbon Tandem Package Includes:
- 1 473rl hull
- 2 AB50 Carbon-Fiberglass 2-piece paddles
- 2 Tall back kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 2 FlexBrace adjustable footrests (left & right)
- 1 High-pressure pump w/ gauge
- 1 Slide in swept backs skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- LKLon K.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoSea Eagle RazorLite 473rl Inflatable Kayak Pro Carbon Tandem Package
Tested out a "Sea Eagle Razorlite 473RL (2 paddler) inflatable kayak this afternoon. It arrived in the shipping box at my house at 2:30 pm and I was paddling it near by American Lake at 4:30. I'm really glad that I bought the electric pump. This way I spend my time paddling and not pumping. Had no problem paddling it like a canoe (with a canoe paddle not the kayak paddle). It's very good at holding a straight line when paddling on one side for 20 or more strokes yet is easy to maneuver. Easily got it up to 11:30 min/mile pace. Had a short sprint of 7:53 min/mile (probably wind aided). Tried to flip it when I finished paddling but it wouldn't go over. 38 pounds and folds up into a a very nice backpack for traveling. Plan on taking it to Australia for 2 weeks this May to keep in shape for long distance outrigger canoe racing in Hawaii this September and October. Rides well on J-racks on top of my small half ton Ranger pick-up truck.Was this helpful?