Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak Pro Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $247.27 with
Starting at $82.42/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower, and faster to paddle, it’s a high-performance solo kayak for the adventurer. I...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak Pro PackageSKU: BIK_SERAZ393PP
The Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak is the world's first all drop stitch inflatable kayak! Lighter, narrower, and faster to paddle, it’s a high-performance solo kayak for the adventurer. Its straight hull design maximizes waterline length for more speed and better performance.
High-pressure drop-stitch construction enables the RazorLite to be inflated up to 10 PSI, providing rock-solid rigidity to the whole structure of the kayak and making it very responsive to paddle strokes. Rigid bow and stern molds create a razor-sharp speed entry and exit system, effortlessly cutting through the water. Carefully designed tapered sidewalls and the air-inducing Double Concave entry and exit system create lift while reducing friction and drag, leaving little to no wake behind.
- Fully constructed w/ drop stitch technology & quadruple overlapped seams
- Attached high-pressure drop stitch floor w/ two closable drain valves
- Maximized straight hull waterline length & narrow width increase paddling speed
- Durable plastic bow & stern molds cut through wind, waves & current
- Double-concave hull design creates lift while reducing friction & drag
- Tapered side walls provide a rigid chine at the waterline adding secondary buoyancy & stability
- Large, removable swept-back rear skeg improves tracking
- Fully adjustable FlexBrace ergonomic footrest provide hours of comfortable paddling
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles
- Packs into included carry bag
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Sea Eagle RazorLite 393 Inflatable Kayak Pro Package Technical Specifications
|Floor||Attached, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 500 lbs.|
|Packed Size||22” x 22” x 12”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||12’ 2” x 17”|
|Hull Weight||35 lbs.|
|Tube Diameter||8.5” high x 4” thick|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||7 minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||10 psi|
RazorLite 393 Pro Package Includes:
- 1 393rl hull
- 1 AB40 Fiberglass 4-piece paddle
- 1 Tall back kayak seat
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 FlexBrace adjustable footrest (left & right)
- 1 High-pressure pump w/ gauge
- 1 Slide in swept backs skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- LWLorin W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEverything we expected
We purchased this kayak to travel with in our RV. It works well for day tripping. Tracks nicely and paddles easily. Very comfortable for a day trip. It's made of quality construction and everything we expected in an inflatable. I haven't figured out the proper sequence for folding and packing into the carrying bag, so that is still a challenge.Was this helpful?
- RMRobert M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 years agoVery very and happily surprised.
I've paddled over 4000 miles in the last 30 years. We have 23 kayaks at the moment---the vast majority hard shell sea kayaks; including Valley Boats, Nigel Dennis Kayaks, Necky Wilderness System, and two folders by Feathercraft.
Honestly I was not expecting a lot from an inflatable kayak.
I was wrong.
The Sea Eagle line of kayaks is top of the line for an inflatable kayak. The hull rigidity truly approaches a carbon-kevlar composite boat. The tracking (thanks to the pop-in rudder) is fantastic....it does track so well you'll have to make some effort turning, but that is as expected.
The weight capacity is incredible. 500 pounds--are you kidding me! Seat comfort is as good if not better than the seats we have in our Eddyline Carribeans. The foot rest however is functional but not much more, but the strap is part of our packing system so it gets a pass.
The only complaint is the advertised packed size of 22 x22 x 12 inches. Yes it is possible and yes you will have to work to get the 393rl down that small. The company really should explain a bit more about this in their adds. Luckily they've made a great series of youtubes that show you in detail the process. This is important because we bought the 393rl's for our small campervan, but the bottom line in this regard is that we can carry two 12 foot kayaks inside our van!
The pump Sea Eagle sells is a nice addition. Fast and before you know it you are on the water. We bought the more economical model and it is a bit…Was this helpful?