Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Pro 3-Person Inflatable Kayak Package
Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Pro 3-Person Inflatable Kayak Package
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $387.25 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $387.25 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Inflatable Kayak is sleeker and faster than ever before. Its combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with a state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel provides true rigid performance with the benefits of an inflatable. It is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
- High performance & ultra-light weight
- Asymmetrical shape is tapered & narrow at bow while being wider at stern
- Punches through waves fast & easy
- Outside drop-stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- Separate inner high pressure drop-stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ storage below & elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Two open & close drain valves
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw & improve speed
- Multiple D-rings to secure seats & gear
- Bow & Stern grab handles
- Packs into included carry bag that’s a fraction of its size
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Floor||Removable high pressure drop-stitch floor|
|Load Capacity||3 Person or 795 lbs.|
|Packed Size||30” x 19” x 9”|
|Air Valves||4 recessed one way|
|Interior||14’ 2” x 18”|
|Hull Weight||44 lbs.|
|Inflation Time||8 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||2 open & close|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class II|
FastTrack 465FT Pro 3-Person Inflatable Kayak Package Includes:
- 1 465ft FastTrack hull
- 3 AB40 4-piece paddles
- 3 Tall back kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 2 Kayak stow bags
- 1 Dual action pump w/ pressure gauge
- 1 Slide in swept back skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery good value
I was looking for a low cost Kayak for occasional paddling. The really low cost vinyl film Kayaks were a bit too flimsy for my taste so I ordered this one, made of textile reinforced PVC rubber. I have not taken it to a lake yet but I must say I am surprised of the sturdy quality feel of the boat with a bunch of usable equipment.
Since I can not take it out for the next few weeks I used to time to add a small electric trolling motor (36lbs thrust) on a homemade bracket. Let's see how that works...Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat purchase! Love it!
This kayak is amazing! The quality of the material is so nice and sturdy. The excursion is a thicker more durable material than the K2 and a little longer and narrower, very comfortable with plenty of leg room. It inflates and deflates quickly...maybe 7 minutes. Plenty of room for a small cooler. I like that if you're sitting still for a while fishing or just enjoying the view you can use the bar to attach a small beach chair umbrella for shade. I see where others have mentioned their kayak deflating in the sun, we didn't have a problem with that at all. We did make sure that we compensated for that ahead of time with extra air in case it became an issue (as the instructions warned about). We also bought the K2 for our son and he loves his too. No leaks or holes in either. No issues at all. I would be careful in very shallow water near oysters or rocks because of the material. If I had one con on both of the kayaks it would be that I'd like for the oars to be a little longer but that isn't enough for me to give a lower rating.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat quality!!
Good quality boat. Material seems very durable. Easy enough to inflate, just takes some arm strength.Was this helpful?