Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Pro 3-Person Inflatable Kayak Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $348.52 with
Starting at $116.17/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Inflatable Kayak is sleeker and faster than ever before. Its combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with a state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel provides true rigid ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Sea Eagle FastTrack 465FT Inflatable Kayak is sleeker and faster than ever before. Its combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with a state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel provides true rigid performance with the benefits of an inflatable. It is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
- High performance & ultra-light weight
- Asymmetrical shape is tapered & narrow at bow while being wider at stern
- Punches through waves fast & easy
- Outside drop-stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- Separate inner high pressure drop-stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ storage below & elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Two open & close drain valves
- Large removable, swept back skeg at rear to control yaw & improve speed
- Multiple D-rings to secure seats & gear
- Bow & Stern grab handles
- Packs into included carry bag that’s a fraction of its size
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Floor||Removable high pressure drop-stitch floor|
|Load Capacity||3 Person or 795 lbs.|
|Packed Size||30” x 19” x 9”|
|Air Valves||4 recessed one way|
|Interior||14’ 2” x 18”|
|Hull Weight||44 lbs.|
|Inflation Time||8 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||2 open & close|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class II|
FastTrack 465FT Pro 3-Person Inflatable Kayak Package Includes:
- 1 465ft FastTrack hull
- 3 AB40 4-piece paddles
- 3 Tall back kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 2 Kayak stow bags
- 1 Dual action pump w/ pressure gauge
- 1 Slide in swept back skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoVery good value
I was looking for a low cost Kayak for occasional paddling. The really low cost vinyl film Kayaks were a bit too flimsy for my taste so I ordered this one, made of textile reinforced PVC rubber. I have not taken it to a lake yet but I must say I am surprised of the sturdy quality feel of the boat with a bunch of usable equipment.
Since I can not take it out for the next few weeks I used to time to add a small electric trolling motor (36lbs thrust) on a homemade bracket. Let's see how that works...Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat purchase! Love it!
This kayak is amazing! The quality of the material is so nice and sturdy. The excursion is a thicker more durable material than the K2 and a little longer and narrower, very comfortable with plenty of leg room. It inflates and deflates quickly...maybe 7 minutes. Plenty of room for a small cooler. I like that if you're sitting still for a while fishing or just enjoying the view you can use the bar to attach a small beach chair umbrella for shade. I see where others have mentioned their kayak deflating in the sun, we didn't have a problem with that at all. We did make sure that we compensated for that ahead of time with extra air in case it became an issue (as the instructions warned about). We also bought the K2 for our son and he loves his too. No leaks or holes in either. No issues at all. I would be careful in very shallow water near oysters or rocks because of the material. If I had one con on both of the kayaks it would be that I'd like for the oars to be a little longer but that isn't enough for me to give a lower rating.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat quality!!
Good quality boat. Material seems very durable. Easy enough to inflate, just takes some arm strength.Was this helpful?