Sea Eagle FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak Pro Tandem Package
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $292.27 with
Starting at $97.42/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Sea Eagle FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak is sleeker and faster than ever before. Its combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with a state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel provides true rigid ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Product title: Sea Eagle FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak Pro Tandem PackageSKU: BIK_SEFT385PTP
The Sea Eagle FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak is sleeker and faster than ever before. Its combination of sleek, curved, touring shape with a state of the art “NeedleKnife Keel provides true rigid performance with the benefits of an inflatable. It is designed to be extremely safe and stable.
- High performance & ultra-light weight
- Asymmetrical shape is tapered & narrow at bow while being wider at stern
- Punches through waves fast & easy
- Outside drop-stitch high pressure keel at bow for true tracking
- Separate inner high pressure drop-stitch floor for greater rigidity
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ storage below & elastic rope lacing for additional storage above
- Two open & close drain valves
- Large removable, center skeg at rear to control yaw & improve speed
- Multiple D-rings to secure seats & gear
- Bow & Stern grab handles
- Packs into included carry bag that’s a fraction of its size
- NMMA Certified
- Three-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
Sea Eagle FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak Pro Tandem Package Technical Specifications
|Floor||Removable high pressure drop-stitch floor|
|Load Capacity||3 Person or 635 lbs.|
|Packed Size||25” x 18” x 8”|
|Air Valves||4 recessed one way|
|Interior||11’ 7” x 18”|
|Hull Weight||35 lbs.|
|Inflation Time||7 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||2 open & close|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class II|
FastTrack 385FT Inflatable Kayak Pro Tandem Package Includes:
- 1 385ft FastTrack hull
- 2 AB40 4-piece paddles
- 2 Tall back kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 2 Kayak stow bags
- 1 Dual action pump w/ pressure gauge
- 1 Slide in skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair Kit
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- DFDave F.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years ago385FT - Portable, tracks well, sturdy, quick to inflate and deflate
This kayak is easy to use, is very sturdy, and tracks extremely well for an inflatable. I have used it as a tandem (two adults) and as a solo. It is very easy to inflate and deflate, and it is easy to fold away when deflated (with three overlapping folds) in the bed of my pickup truck to transport. I ordered the high back seats for additional comfort on longer paddle trips, and they are adjustable and very comfortable.Was this helpful?
- KCKathy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoThis Kayak is Great!
I rented a Sea Eagle explorer 380x, and although I really liked the 380x, my shoulder width caused me to continually hit the bigger tubes with my paddles. I decided to go with the 385FT for my purchase and I'm very glad I did. You sit up a bit higher and the tubes are smaller making it more comfortable. The kayak paddles well and tracks well. I haven't tried it as a tandem, just using it as a solo. I'm a bigger person and wanted the stability and weight capacity to myself. So far, no issues with this kayak, it's great. I love being able to fold it up and throw it in the car quickly and easily. Very convenient.Was this helpful?