Sea Eagle Explorer 420X Inflatable Kayak Deluxe Tandem Package
Sea Eagle Explorer 420X Inflatable Kayak Deluxe Tandem Package
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $247.27 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $247.27 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Sea Eagle Explorer 420X Inflatable Kayak is the kayak for you if you plan on camping, overnight trips or just plain need the extra storage space. A great wet or dry boat, it is tough enough for class four whitewater, but stable, dry and comfortable on flatwater as well.
The Explorer 420X is the largest IK in the Explorer series. Stem to stern, it’s constructed of super light and super strong 1,000 denier polyester-supported high-pressure fabric. This state-of-the-art design incorporates electronically welded seams and a double floor system, making the Explorer as tough as “crocodile hide”. The Deluxe package is perfect for all-around paddlers.
- Sun & saltwater resistant fabric
- Separate drop-stitch floor for rigidity
- High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles & bungee cords
- One-way air valves
- Multiple D-rings to secure seat & gear
- Large removable swept back skeg for flatwater touring
- NMMA Certified
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000D reinforced polyester|
|Floor||Removable, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Seams||Glued quadruple overlapped|
|Load Capacity||3 Person or 855 lbs.|
|Packed Size||31” x 21” x 10”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||13’ 4” x 15”|
|Hull Weight||44 lbs.|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||9 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||16 self-bailing|
|Engine Capacity||34 lbs. thrust electric (max engine weight 15 lbs.)|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class IV|
Explorer 420X Deluxe Tandem Package Includes:
- 1 420X Explorer hull
- 2 AB30 4-piece paddles
- 2 Deluxe kayak seats
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 SUP pump w/ pressure gauge
- 1 Slide in skeg
- Printed instructions
- Repair kit
- SGShane G.I recommend this productRated 4 stars8 years agoSea Eagle Explorer 420X Inflatable Kayak Deluxe Tandem Package
I too am new to the world of kayaking, as is my family. We were looking for an activity that we could ALL do together and the 420x seemed to be the best answer for us. All in all, I am pretty pleased with the HULLS construction. I was at first frustrated with the inflation valves, but once I gathered how they functioned, I am pleased as punch. The electric pump is not necessary (imo) as it didn't take long at all to have the boat completely inflated and ready to go. Space wise, I am able to fit me, my wife and my daughter (as well as necessary gear AND the dog) I am over 6' and the wife is a couple of inches shy, so the added length of the 420x was essential. One thing I would suggest is to go with the DELUXE package as opposed to the PRO if you plan to have this boat on open water. The pro seats I think would be better suited for whitewater excursions as they put you LOW in the boat and it makes it a little more difficult to paddle on open water. That and the fact that the flag snaps are cheap (I broke 2 of them within the first 2 days). Of course this isn't a 'speedy' kayak but you can get and maintain comfortable speeds with 2 people in sync. (and of course the skeg is essential on flat water). All in all, we are very pleased with our purchase of this kayak and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to one of my friends.Was this helpful?
- PPcgolferI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 years agoSea Eagle Explorer 420X Inflatable Kayak Deluxe Tandem Package
I ordered a 420x, and took it out with my wife. We live in Iowa, and are used to high winds. Well, I learned going downstream on a slow moving current into a 20-25 mph wind is not a good idea. There are times, when we were going upstream. Was that the boat's fault... no mine. The waves were 2 feet + high, and at no time did I ever have concerns. So I agree with others that these kayaks are not speed demons or masters of handling. What they are, is bombproof, extremely well built kayaks that come with everything you need. The newer drop stitch floor is awesome. You can actually stand (not recommended), but it is an awesome improvement. I saw one review "the master of all things, not the best at one." Well there is one thing ... The capacity of these boats has to put them at the top for extended trips to the backcountry. I love this boat, and probably should have given it a ten.Was this helpful?