Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Package
Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Package
FREE Economy Shipping* over $49 in the contiguous United States
View other UPS and USPS rates during checkout based on zip / postal code.
Holiday Shipping Cutoff Dates
|3-Day Select||December 20|
|2nd Day Air||December 21|
|Next Day Air||December 22|
|Standard to Canada||December 9|
|Priority Shipping||December 17|
|Shipping for Military Mail||December 9|
Estimated delivery times - In business days
Due to COVID-19, your order may experience shipping delays. We will update you via email.
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|Economy||5 - 10 Days|
|UPS® Ground||1 - 5 Days|
|USPS Priority Mail||1 - 4 Days|
Expedited options- In business days
|Shipping Method||Estimated Transit Time|
|UPS 3 Day Select®||3 Days|
|UPS 2nd Day Air®||2 Days|
|UPS Next Day Air®||1 Day|
Free shipping does not apply to: Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii, APO/FPO. An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks. View rates during checkout.
- Estimated transit time is business days only, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.
- Transit time does not include the day the package ships.
- Our warehouse ships orders Monday - Friday, and usually ships within 24 hours of receipt.
- Estimated transit times are not guaranteed as severe weather, natural disasters and other unforeseen events may impact delivery services.
- We will send you an email with your tracking number when your order has shipped.
- The tracking number usually becomes available within a few hours after the shipment.
- Your order may ship in multiple shipments. You will receive a separate notification as each portion of your order ships.
- Due to shipping restrictions, some items may only be shipped via ground services as noted on the product page.
- An Oversized Handling Fee applies to Point 65 N Kayaks, view rates during checkout.
- Please do allow at least 3+ weeks for international orders to be received. Further delays are possible due to customs processing time.
- Shipping charges are applied at checkout and vary depending on the destination. We are unable to ship some items internationally. Oversize and heavy items may require additional charges.
- We currently ship to happy customers throughout the world using UPS and USPS methods (not all methods available in all regions). We may suspend or discontinue shipping services to any country or region due to carrier or import restrictions or other circumstances and will note these restrictions here:
- Restrictions: Shipping is currently unavailable to Russia. Most carriers are also unable to ship to Belarus and Ukraine and rates may not be available at checkout as a result.
Please Note: All prices are shown in US dollars (USD) by default, and all orders are processed in USD at checkout.
Customs, Taxes and Duties:
- Duty, taxes, and other fees are the customer’s responsibility since Outdoorplay does not pre-collect these fees at the time of purchase. Please contact your local Customs Office for more information about the cost of these fees.
- Please also take note of any personal purchase limits in place in your country. If your order exceeds the set limit, you will have to arrange for a broker to clear your order through customs at extra cost. Outdoorplay is not able to make these arrangements for you.
- We accept returns within 60 days of the date of purchase. The returned item(s) must be unused and in the original manufacturer packaging with hang tags attached.
- To be eligible for a return, you must provide your original invoice or click here and complete the Return Form. Once completed, place the form in the box with your returned item(s) and mail to the following address.
3459 Guignard Dr.
Hood River, OR 97031
- Customers are responsible for return shipping costs. Once your return is received and inspected, we will process your refund within 72 hours of receipt. Refunds can take a full billing cycle to process depending on your bank or credit card company.
- Outdoorplay is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit. We recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return and a carrier that provides tracking and insurance information.
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $191.02 with
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $191.02 every 2 weeks.
- No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.
Shop With Confidence
100% Satisfaction Guarantee & Easy Returns
We want you to be happy with your Outdoorplay experience. If you are not satisfied with the service you receive, please contact us immediately and we will remedy the situation.
When your order arrives, inspect it carefully to confirm the product meets your satisfaction. If for any reason it does not, we will gladly exchange it, or you may return it for your money back! For more information on our return policy, please click here.
FREE and Fast Shipping
We offer FREE shipping on orders over $49 to anywhere in the contiguous United States. Exclusions apply to Hobie Brand, International, Alaska & Hawaii.
Expedited shipping options are also available during checkout.
Most orders ship the same day if ordered by 1pm PST.
To view shipping delivery times & policy, click here.
Price Match Guarantee
We know that making an investment in your gear involves a number of decisions, including evaluating the best price. The prices you see listed on our website are among the most competitive you will find anywhere!
If you find a lower price on an identical product from one of our competitors, you're covered under our Price Match Guarantee. We'll match their price, which means you can enjoy shopping and not worry that you'd be getting a better deal elsewhere!
Our goal is to make this policy simple and hassle-free.. You will find that we respond to your requests quickly and in most cases can approve the price match the same day.
To request a price match please call us at 1-800- 994- 4327.
To view our entire Price Match policy, click here.
The Sea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak stands alone in a class of its own. Designed to tackle whitewater as well as open-water and surf, this kayak is sure to add years of fun. The Pro package features a tall back seat for greater back support and an onboard storage bag for longer trips.
A great wet or dry boat, the 300x is tough enough for class four whitewater, but stable, dry and comfortable on flat-water as well. Now with 16 super-fast self-bailing drain valves that can be left open for wet whitewater and ocean kayaking or closed for high and dry flat-water paddling. Pound for pound, the Explorer 300x is a champion capable of handling any type of adventure.
- Sun & saltwater resistant fabric
- Separate drop-stitch floor for rigidity
- High capacity self-bailing drain valves
- Front & rear spray skirts w/ carry handles & bungee cords
- Multiple D-rings to secure seat & gear
- Large removable rear weedless swept back skeg for flatwater touring
- NMMA Certified
- Three year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Material||1000D reinforced polyester|
|Floor||Removable, high-pressure drop-stitch|
|Seams||Glued quadruple overlapped|
|Load Capacity||1 Person or 395 lbs.|
|Packed Size||24" x 16” x 6”|
|Air Valves||3 recessed one way|
|Interior||8’ 9” x 16”|
|Hull Weight||30 lbs.|
|Air Chambers||3 (port, starboard, floor)|
|Inflation Time||5 Minutes|
|Inflation Pressure||3.2 psi|
|Drain Valves||16 self-bailing|
|Whitewater Rating||Suitable up to Class IV|
Explorer 300X Pro Package Includes
- 1 300x Explorer hull
- 1 AB40 4-piece paddle
- 1 Tall back kayak seat
- 1 Kayak carry bag
- 1 SUP pump w/ pressure gauge
- 1 Slide in skeg
- 1 Kayak stow bag
- Printed instructions
- Repair kit
- NGNeil G.I recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoSea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Package
My primary use for this Kayak has been on flat water with the optional Skeg installed which helps with directional stability. After our experience on flat water we intend to use it for white water as we live fairly close to the Delaware water gap. The build quality is very high and appears to be the same as the company's other boats that are rated for up to 40 hp. Before buying it I drove to the manufacturers facility in Long Island to examine the quality, and was very impressed. I own another inflatable which I use with a 15 hp engine, so that forms my frame of reference. Its also a NMMA certified hull which not all inflatables are. I tip the scales at a bit over 300 lbs and bought this boat for exercise and to share with my wife who is petite. We both love it and have adequate room for ourselves picnic gear and our 22 lb mini schnauzer. We will take some day trips on the Delaware before summers end. Stability and ease of access are very good. I feel safer in this boat than in any of the hard shells Ive rented, or in the canoe I own.Was this helpful?
- SSurgeI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoSea Eagle Explorer 300X Inflatable Kayak Pro Package
I bought this boat to be a secondary kayak for when friends want to go out on the lake with me. it has become my primary boat. i bought the attachable directional skeg and it tracks straight as an arrow in open water. i've only taken it on a river once but it performed great.Was this helpful?