Scotty Sea-Light w/ Suction Cup Mount
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $11.87 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Scotty Sea-Light is a portable safety addition for kayaks and small watercraft. The Sea-Light is designed to meet the demands of the sea for location assistance during emergencies, but it’s als...
Product title: Scotty Sea-Light w/ Suction Cup MountSKU: EOU_SGLIGSC
The Scotty Sea-Light is a portable safety addition for kayaks and small watercraft. The Sea-Light is designed to meet the demands of the sea for location assistance during emergencies, but it’s also ideal for within a vehicle, while camping, or whenever a reliable high efficiency light is needed.
- Non-permanent safety addition with perfect portability for kayaks & small watercraft
- USCG/SOLAS Approved
- Waterproof & impact-resistant construction
- Bright 20 Lumen White LED is visible up to 2 miles
- Extensive & continuous operating life for over 30 hours
- Includes versatile suction cup mount for use in both salt & fresh water
- Can also be attached to life jackets, backpacks or hung from a pocket
- Easy twist ON/OFF activation
- Requires two AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
- CMCape M.I recommend this productRated 5 stars4 years agoBrightest light I've used for rowing a single
I use this light on my daughter's rowing boat single. I put one red/green light on the front representing starboard and port and this one goes on the back. When I am looking for her before dusk, this is the light I see from a far distance. Good product.Was this helpful?
- DWDavid W.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoI purchased these boat lights as nav lights for night-time ...
I purchased these boat lights as nav lights for night-time paddling of my outrigger canoe club, Lokahi Canoe Club in Honolulu.
The lights are simple in design and work flawlessly. The large suction cups hold well on flat sections of the canoe's manu and the lights, although incandescent, provide sufficient light to mark each canoe for other vessels we may encounter. The plastic construction is both solid and corrosion resistant and the batteries are well-protected in the housings.
These lights are relatively inexpensive, thanks to the use of incandescent light bulbs and plastic construction. Their design allows their use as regular flashlights when needed.Was this helpful?