Scotty Portable Camera Mount
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $6.24 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Scotty Portable Camera Mount is fully twistable, turnable, rotatable, and best of all, instantly portable. It locks down a standard camera or sports cam without needing a special adaptor. It fi...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Scotty Portable Camera Mount is fully twistable, turnable, rotatable, and best of all, instantly portable. It locks down a standard camera or sports cam without needing a special adaptor. It fits into all Scotty post mount systems, meaning you're covered no matter what you want to mount it to.
- Durable construction
- Fits standard cameras & sport cams
- No special adaptor needed
- Versatile top plate works great for mounting any other device that mounts on a flat surface
- Fits all Scotty post mount systems
- Camera & accessories not included
|Mounts On||Any pole from 5/8″ – 1 3/8″ in diameter|
Please note - Side/Deck mount & light pole sold separately.
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- NNickI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 years agoScotty Portable Camera Mount
Camera always at the ready! This camera mount really exceeded my expectations.... Yes the product picture is misleading if you do not read the description fully... I used the camera mount in conjunction with a separate FLUSH base mount which I had to attach to my kayak. Once you attach your camera, you must position the mount so the swivel tightening knob does not interfere with the camera tightening nut. After that the mount easily swivels into your desired position with a slight loosen / tighten to the knob. What I really like is having my camera always at the ready in front of me, so I can snap pictures or videos in just a second, without having to pull the camera out. I took hours of videos and many snapshots on my recent 11 day kayak paddle down the Green River in Utah. I also employed a Scotty Gear Head Mount Extender which positioned the camera directly in front of me while paddling.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoScotty Portable Camera Mount
super-handy gizmo for getting remote shots!Was this helpful?
- CPC. P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 years agoScotty Portable Camera Mount
I use this in conjunction with the Scotty Gear Head Mount Extender and feel that I now have the perfect (and highly adjustable) camera mount. Works perfect in a Scotty 244 flush mount base. You could also add another gear head extender segment to it to get your camera up even higher (like if you want to mount the camera behind you over your shoulder sometimes). FYI, this mount has a standard camera tripod mount as well as a GoPro slide mount that also works with the Swann 1080p ActionCam mounts.Was this helpful?
- KSK. S.I recommend this productRated 4 stars9 years agoScotty Portable Camera Mount
I had to swap out my Scotty cup holder to make room but it was very worth it. It was a little touchy to adjust at first but once it was set it was very handy to shoot video of rapids while paddling. My next purchase will be the Scotty multi mount so I can have my coffee and video to. I would recommend this to kayakers that like to share the beauty of nature with those who think we are all nuts for paddling a river in the winter.Was this helpful?