/ Scotty ORCA Rod Holder
Scotty ORCA Rod Holder
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 250 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Scotty ORCA Rod Holder has the fastest rod release of any holder on the market. It is manufactured with fiber-reinforced engineering grade nylon which offers strength, resilience, and reliability. With one quick motion, your fishing rod is lifted straight out into the fish fighting position.
- Sturdy construction offers strength, resilience & reliability
- Fastest rod release of any holder on the market
- Combination Side/Deck Mount can be mounted on top or side of gunnel
- Fully adjustable up & down w/ horizontal rotation
- One quick motion lifts your fishing rod straight out into the fish fighting position
- Built-in front locking tab prevents rod loss while traveling
- Designed for big game fish like halibut, musky, salmon, sturgeon & other large/medium fish species
- Accessories not included
|Material||Fiber-reinforced engineering grade nylon|
|Interior Diameter||1.6” (front), 1.86” (back)|
|Mount Dimensions||4” x 2” x 2”|
|Bolting Dimensions||1 5/16” x 3 3/16”|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- RRegisI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars12 years agoScotty ORCA Rod Holder
I bought these for White Sea Bass fishing in the Monterrey Bay. I consider Scotty a very reputable maker and these rod holders are no exeption. Quality is top notch. The one issue i have with these is that to extract the rod from the holder requires a vertical lifting. that same lifting wants to pull the holder from the gunnel of the boat. so it ends up a two handed uperation anyway. going this again i would buy the original holders, they are half the price and work very well.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $12.74 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.