/ Scotty Mini Double Ended Rod Holder Extender
Scotty Mini Double Ended Rod Holder Extender
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 80 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
- Overview Overview The Scotty Mini Double Ended Rod Holder Extender is the perfect adapter to lift your Scotty Rod Holder off of your deck or to find that absolutely perfect fishing position. The mini extender adds a...
The Scotty Mini Double Ended Rod Holder Extender is the perfect adapter to lift your Scotty Rod Holder off of your deck or to find that absolutely perfect fishing position. The mini extender adds an extra 5 1/2" of length to your rod holder post and will greatly improve a difficult fishing position.
- This is the perfect adapter to find that absolutely perfect fishing position
- Adds an extra 5 1/2" of length to your rod holder post
- Will greatly improve a difficult or dangerous fishing position
- Manufactured from practically indestructible materials
- Mini Extender will make fishing from your watercraft easier
- Includes a star knob bolt
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $4.24 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.