Salamander Rapid Fire 3/8" Spectra Throw Bag
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $27.06 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Salamander Rapid Fire 3/8" Spectra Throw Bag is worn comfortably around the waist with an independent throw bag that easily and quickly detaches, making it simple to throw without the bulk of the belt system getting in the way.
- Compact system stays close to your body with minimal bounce
- Adjustable webbing belt with quick release cam-lock waist buckle
- Bag quickly detaches from the neoprene belt pouch
- Slip-in detachable throwbag is tapered for easy repacking
- D ring on each side of the pouch lets you attach a SUP leash
|Bag Material||Urethane-coated 500 denier Cordura|
|Rope Material||Floating kernmantle with a Spectra core|
|Rope Color||Yellow with red tracer|
|Rated Strength||3500 lbs.|
|Stuffed Size||4" x 5" x 8"|
|D-Rings||2 (1.5" size)|
|Weight||2 lbs. 1.2 oz.|
|Maximum Waist Size||51"|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoEffective throw bag
Great throw bag for emergency use! Haven't needed to use it yet, but I have faith that this will be effective if ever I need it!Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat bag and quality rope
Got this for emergencies and tested it out today a couple times. The rope is thicker than other throw bags and this bag has a better float than others to keep it afloat.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoExcellent peace of mind product.
Extremely solid and well made, not too big of a footprint, this product is perfect for boating, kayaking, paddle SUP, and anything or any time you'll be by the water - especially with kids.
Straps onto my waist, one quick clip and I have a nice bag of rope to toss out to anyone who may need it.
I strapped a little water activated strobe to mine for that little extra safety.
I would say a product like this is an absolute must have for any family with kids, who outdoors a lot.
Hope you never need it!Was this helpful?