/ Revolution Swell 2.0 Balance Board
Revolution Swell 2.0 Balance Board
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Stay surf-ready all year long with the Revolution Swell 2.0 Balance Board. Designed to improve your flow and preparation, the balance and coordination skills learned by using the Swell translate to real improvements out on the water. Boost your skills and off-season training with the Swell 2.0.
- Designed to improve balance and coordination skills from watersports beginners to experts
- Great for surfers, paddle boarders, wakesurfers, kiteboarders, wakeboarders, and longboarders
- Revolution’s largest board, the Swell gives you more room to ride
- MagSwitch adjustable roller stop system adjusts to any position in seconds
- Extended roller with bi-direction function improves heel-to-toe and side-to-side training
- Also awesome for practicing cross stepping and surf popups
- Durasoft traction pad gives you a comfortable grip surface
- 3-year manufacturer warranty against defects
- Made in the USA
|Weight Capacity||450 lbs.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LSLuke S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGood quality and fun to
Good quality and fun to use.
- GSGuest S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoGreat quarantine product
Really great way to practice and have fun...especially when you're stuck at home under quarantine!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoGot the Swell and used
Got the Swell and used it multiple times on Christmas Day. Was pretty tricky at first, but once I got my balance it was a great workout. Will take some time getting used to the board being on the roller the long way. Can't wait to see how much it will help my wakesurfing in the spring.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoI got it today and
I got it today and am already in love. I landed back in Pittsburgh after years in So. CA but want to get back to surf trips to the Atlantic this spring, so I ordered a Swell. I am 6'2" and it's wide enough for me to get a good stance, and I got the inflatable kit to work my way up. It's been a looooong time, so it's like starting over, but I am already getting better. It's fun in and of itself, and is a great way to forget about winter and get a board under your feet! Love the midnight black. Love the board foam under my feet. This was my Christmas present to me and I have been on it all night. This habit will be too enjoyable not to stick. Do yourself a favor and pick one up! Give another to a board rider in your life. Propping up will get you catching the feeling.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $49.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.