/ RevBalance 101 v2 Balance Board
RevBalance 101 v2 Balance Board
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 795 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The RevBalance 101 v2 Balance Board is not only a great balance board to get started with, it will still keep challenging for years to come. Whether you are looking for something to improve your board riding, sports skills, or fitness the 101 won’t let you down.
- Designed to improve balance and coordination skills from watersports beginners to experts
- Great for surfers, paddle boarders, wakesurfers, kiteboarders, wakeboarders, and longboarders
- MagSwitch adjustable roller stop system adjusts to any position in seconds
- Roller stops on the base let you know when you have gone too far
- Also awesome for practicing cross stepping and surf popups
- Durasoft traction pad gives you a comfortable grip surface
- Lifetime limited warranty against manufacturing and material defects
- Made in the USA
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LALola A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoThis board is perfect!
This board is perfect! I love how easy it was to get the hang of and it is so much fun even just while watching TV! I will definitely be ordering more!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $39.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.