Point 65 N Kingfisher Angler Modular Fishing Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $849.99 with
Starting at $283.33/mo with
. Prequality Now
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
The Point 65 N Kingfisher Angler Modular Kayak is more than just stable - it's incredibly well balanced and standing up to fish is a walk in the park. The Kingfisher's incredible speed and tracking capabilities will come in handy to get the most out of your excursion.
- World-class stability and speed
- Huge carrying capacity can take on a full load of gear, provisions and almost any size of paddler
- Unique hand-controlled, double-sided rudders make it exceptionally easy to maneuver and turn
- Game Chair offers a variety of settings to give you a comfortable and effective paddling position
- Huge rear cargo area with EVA foam pads & marine grade aluminum rails along the floor
- Front hatch for gear, battery packs, etc.
- Rear hatch with removable liner to stow your gear
- Rear platform ready for mounting electric motor, pole anchor etc.
- Dual flush mounted rod holders behind the seat
- Paddle parks on both sides holds your paddle and landing net
- Recessed grab handles for easy carrying
- Proven patented Snap-Tap modular system breaks the kayak down into two manageable pieces
- The process of snapping it apart takes only a couple of seconds, and assembly is just as quick
- Sections fit inside most cars, into elevators, and can even store under your bed
- Durable single-layer polyethylene construction withstands all the punishment you can throw at it
- 1-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials or workmanship
ImpulseDrive Pedal System - The optional ImpulseDrive easily pops into its slot in the kayak and effectively propels you forward and backward using leg power. The pedal drive unit is extremely lightweight, durable & easy to use. It can be driven both forward and in reverse. With your largest muscle group in play, kayak fishing becomes effortless and more efficient than ever.
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Capacity||287 lbs.||130 kg|
|Weight||70 lbs||32 kg|
|Volume||11.62 ft3||329 L|
|Front Section Length||67"||171 cm|
|Back Section Length||65.5"||166 cm|
|Weight Front Section||33 lbs.||15 kg|
|Weight Back Section||37 lbs.||17 kg|
|Front Hatch||11.4" x 15"||29 x 38 cm|
|Back Hatch||12.2" x 19.3"||31 x 49 cm|
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoGreat boat, easy setup
I was super excited to get my kayak and it didn't disappoint. I put it in the back of my truck, it takes a couple of tries to work out how to connect the pieces but then is fairly easy. The pieces hold together in the water and it feels stable enough when you move around and paddle. Happy with my boat & can't wait for the tandem.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoLove it
Can't wait to keep fishing with this boat. I bought it because we have limited storage space and the best part is being able to keep it in the garage no worries. It is a bit on the pricey side but if you compare it with inflatable fishing kayaks the quality is much better. Happy with it so far.Was this helpful?
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing! Can fit it in my car
Really nice design. everything fits inside that I need for fishing, and I can transport it in my car! I got the pedal drive and am happy with it. great for when you're fishing and don't want to paddle.Was this helpful?