Point 65 N Martini GTX Tandem Modular Kayak
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $624.99 with
Starting at $208.33/mo with
. Prequality Now
The take-apart Point 65 Martini GTX tandem kayak is roomy and comfortable enough to explore with, yet fits in the back of your car. Break it down and reassemble in seconds, or remove the center section for a solo trip. The Martini is perfect for a day or weekend of adventure.
- Ultra-durable UV-resistant recyclable polyethylene plastic
- Innovative Snap-Tap modular take-apart system
- Comfortable EVA-foam padded AIR seats with pneumatically-adjustable backrest
- Thigh braces improve control
- Integrated rudder with ergonomic adjustable pedals offer plenty of legroom
- Dual storage compartments with large oval hatch in the stern & a smaller round bow hatch
- Integrated carry handles
- Multiple cup holders
- Molded in fish-o-meter
- Fits into most cars, small elevators & even under the bed
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
Please Note: Some brands may not be shipped internationally. This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses. We would love to ship the item, please be sure the address provided upon checkout is within the U.S. Otherwise, we will contact you via email to advise that your order has been canceled due to the shipping restriction.
|Max Paddler Weight||530 lbs.|
|Bow Hatch Dimensions||7.9" Diameter|
|Stern Hatch Dimensions||17" x 10"|
|Front Section Dimensions||5' 9" L x 27.6" W|
|Center Section Dimensions||5'4 L x 27.6|
|Stern Section Dimensions||4' 8" L x 27.6" W|
|Weight Per Section (Average)||24.3 lbs.|
|Total Boat Weight (Average)||77 lbs.|
- JDJames D.I recommend this productRated 4 stars4 years agoGood Value
This is a nice dual purpose kayak for the money. It is rather heavy when assemble as a two seater. The three section will fit in the back of a large van or SUV. The two sections for single usage will, with some effort, fit in the rear of a VW Golf. Overall quality is good. Assembly of the modules is not quite as easy as videos suggest. But it works.Was this helpful?
- AAndrewI recommend this productRated 4 stars7 years agoPoint 65 N Martini GTX Tandem Modular Kayak
My kids love the idea of this sectional kayak. I bought this about a month ago and it seems like I have not had a chance to use it because one or both of them have it out on the water. It is incredibly easy to transport, no roof rack required, and is very comfortable to paddle for hours at a time. I would recommend this to anyone with kids who are always complaining that there is never anything to do.Was this helpful?