/ Petzl Vertigo Twist Lock Carabiner
Petzl Vertigo Twist Lock Carabiner
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 120 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: M40A RLA
The Petzl Vertigo Twist Lock Carabiner is designed for use on progression lanyards. Its ergonomic design and automatic locking system facilitate manipulations when passing intermediate anchors. The wide opening and the Keylock system allow the carabiner to be easily connected.
- Designed for use at the end of a PROGRESS lanyard
- Facilitates manipulations when passing intermediate anchors
- Ergonomic shape for excellent grip
- TWIST-LOCK automatic locking system is easy to use
- It is unlocked by a simple rotation
- Wide opening for easy connection of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H profile protects markings from abrasion
- Identification with Datamatrix code for quick inspection of product
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Major axis strength||25 kN|
|Minor axis strength||10 kN|
|Open gate strength||8 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|
|Materials||Aluminum, stainless steel, nylon|
|Certifications||CE EN 362|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoNice overall shape
Really like the shape of these. Slings and gear settle into the bottom nicely and the finger grooves on the gate is really nice.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.