/ Petzl Verso Belay Device
Petzl Verso Belay Device
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 120 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Petzl Verso Belay Device is lightest belay device. It is intuitive and easy to use in the gym or at the crag well suited for learning how to belay The specific design of the rope slots allows the rope to glide smoothly and reduces wear.
- Classic belay technique with both hands on the rope
- Ropes glide smoothly through the device
- Can be used for rappels
- V-shaped friction grooves enable controlled braking
- Rope installation diagrams for belaying and rappelling engraved on the device
- The rounded design of the rope slots limits wear and extends the life of the device
- Adapted to a broad range of rope diameters
- Certifications EN 15151-2 & UIAA
- 3-year manufacturer guarantee
|Rope compatibility with single ropes||8.5 to11 mm|
|Rope compatibility with half ropes||7.1 to 9.2 mm|
|Rope compatibility with twin ropes||6.9 to 9.2 mm|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $6.23 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.