/ Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley
Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Possible to open, even when attached to the anchor, the Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley progress-capture pulley is designed for setting up haul systems. With a large diameter sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings and excellent efficiency, it is particularly suitable for hauling heavy loads.
- Drop-resistant pulley and easy to operate
- Allows a rope to be installed when the pulley is connected to the anchor
- Red indicator provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- Special side plate design protects the rope path
- Well suited for hauling heavy loads
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- Swivel & auxiliary attachment point allow the use of carabiners, ropes & slings for easier rigging
- Toothed cam w/ self-cleaning slot optimizes performance with frozen or dirty ropes
- May be used as a simple pulley by locking the cam in the raised position
- Auxiliary attachment point can be used to set up a haul system
- Hole in the cam for installation of a remote control cord
- 3-year manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousReviewingPetzl Pro Traxion Pulley (Closeout)I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoPetzl Pro Traxion Pulley
Smooth and easy to use.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $52.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.