/ Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley
Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 695 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Petzl Micro Traxion Pulley is an ultra-light, ultra-compact progress-capture pulley that is exceptionally efficient . The cam can be locked in open position so the device can be used as a simple pulley.
- Ultra-light and ultra-compact progress capture pulley
- Sealed ball bearings provide excellent efficiency
- Cam can be locked in open position so device can be used as a simple pulley
- Works even on frozen or muddy ropes
- For use on 8 - 11 mm diameter ropes
- Rope installation diagrams engraved inside pulley
- Designed for crevasse rescue, hauling, self-rescue and as an emergency ascender
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Rope diameter(Min)||8 mm|
|Rope diameter(Max)||11 mm|
|Sheave type||Sealed ball bearings|
|Sheave diameter||25 mm|
|Working load||5 kN|
|Breaking strength||15 kN|
|Certifications||CE EN 567, UIAA|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoExcellent Versatile Device
The Petzl Micro Traction is an awesome tool for many different applications. You can use it for crevasse rescue, ascending a rope, for mechanical advantage, and much more. It is easy to use and manage. This is a piece of gear that is always with me when climbing. A must have for any adventurous climber. Read the manufacturer's instruction when learning about this device. This pairs well with Petzl carabiners.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $34.98 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.