/ Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 445 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
The Petzl Meteor Climbing Helmet is lightweight and low profile, with excellent ventilation, making it comfortable for both summer and winter. The design provides reinforced protection to the top and circumference of the head.
- First CE-certified ski touring helmet
- Large vents, offer excellent air flow
- Quality finishing and a sleek design
- Designed in accordance with Petzl's TOP AND SIDE PROTECTION label
- Designed for optimal protection against side, front and rear impacts
- The helmet can be worn comfortably from the beginning to the end of an outing
- Optimal ventilation on both the ascent and descent
- Front of helmet is specifically designed for integration of ski goggles
- Rear elastic band is compatible with ski goggle headbands
- Semi-rigid headband can be adjusted easily, even with gloves on
- Two clips in front with a rear elastic band for securing a headlamp to the helmet
- Optimal integration points for ski goggles or visors
- Compatible with VIZION and SKREEN eye shields
- 3-year manufacturer guarantee
|Head circumference||48-58 cm||53-61 cm|
|Material(s)||Polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing||Polycarbonate crown, expanded polystyrene (EPS) liner, polyester webbing|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 12492, UIAA||CE EN 12492, UIAA|
|Weight||225 g||240 g|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoI can't even feel it on my head
I love the Meteor helmet. It's extremely light weight. The streamline padding is super comfortable. The Meteor is very easy to adjust, it has magnetic closure and a secure harness that cradles your skull nicely. In addition, it is really cool looking!! I have used this helmet so much that I can put my headlamp on without taking the helmet off, headlamps easily fit around it and stay in place. Highly recommend it. One thing you have to be careful of, not only with this helmet, but with any lightweight one, is to pack it properly for transport or on the approach. All lightweight helmets need to be carefully stored! Absolutely love the Meteor!!!!
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoPetzl Meteor Climbing Helmet
Very good fit, superlight and comfortable, perfect for alpine adventures!
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $22.48 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.