Petzl Freino Twist Lock Carabiner with Friction Spur
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $9.99 with
Shop with confidence
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
- Overview Overview The Petzl Freino Twist Lock Carabiner with Friction Spur is ideal for adding or adjusting friction during the decent. It provides increased friction for single ropes when rappelling or lowering, wi...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Petzl Freino Twist Lock Carabiner with Friction Spur is ideal for adding or adjusting friction during the decent. It provides increased friction for single ropes when rappelling or lowering, without extra gear or the need to open the carabiner, and the rope can be removed with one hand.
- Easy to use
- Increased friction for single ropes
- Keylock system
- For use w/ the Stop, GriGri, Huit, Huit Antibrulure & Simple (sold separately)
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Major Axis Strength||25 kN|
|Minor Axis Strength||10 kN|
|Open Gate Strength||9 kN|
|Gate Opening||15 mm|
|Gate Opening (Friction Spur)||12 mm|
|Certifications||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, UIAA|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 years agoGri Gri's Best Friend
Makes lowering "mindless". Added friction is a huge plus and directs the rope perfectly.
Don't feed the rope through the spur until you're ready to lower.Was this helpful?