Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner
Split your purchase into 4 interest-free payments of $5.23 with
- Overview Overview The Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment lanyards. Am'D may be ...
- Technical Specifications Technical Specifications
- Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
The Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment lanyards. Am'D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment
- Aluminum carabiner whose reduces the weight of equipment
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis
- To limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Major axis strength||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm|
|Certification(s) (Carabiner)||CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use|
Warranty & Returns & Prop 65 Info
Easy Returns - Money Back Guarantee
Outdoorplay has a very consumer-focused new/unopened return policy. If you are not 100% satisfied with what you have purchased from Outdoorplay, return it within 60 days of purchase and take advantage of our amazing no-hassle money back guarantee. We'll refund you the product price on any returned item(s). You'll never regret your purchase with Outdoorplay. We've got you covered.
Note: We do not accept returns on used products. All returns must be in original packaging with original hang tags. Otherwise a restocking fee may apply.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 years agoIf you plan to do any serious climbing
A screw-lock carabiner is standard, and they are reliable, but there is always a risk of forgetting. We always double check and 1:20 times we find it wasn't locked. With an auto locking carabiner it is always locked; you still check but it is more procedural than anything.Was this helpful?