/ Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner
Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 110 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: M34A TL
The Petzl AM'D H-Frame Triact Lock Carabiner lightweight asymmetrical carabiner is made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment lanyards. Am'D may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment
- Aluminum carabiner whose reduces the weight of equipment
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis
- To limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Major axis strength||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|Gate opening||24 mm|
|Certification(s) (Carabiner)||CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoIf you plan to do any serious climbing
A *****-lock carabiner is standard, and they are reliable, but there is always a risk of forgetting. We always double check and 1:20 times we find it wasn't locked. With an auto locking carabiner it is always locked; you still check but it is more procedural than anything.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $5.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.