/ Petzl AM'D H-Frame Ball Lock Carabiner
Petzl AM'D H-Frame Ball Lock Carabiner
FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 110 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
MPN: M34A BL
The Petzl AM'D H-Frame Ball Lock Carabiner is lightweight asymmetrical carabiner made of aluminum. It has a D shape particularly suited for connection to diverse equipment such as descenders or positioning lanyards.
- D shape is particularly suited for connection to equipment
- Aluminum carabiner reduces the weight of equipment the worker at height needs to carry
- To limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device
- Easier handling
- Fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- Ensures an improved strength-to-weight ratio
- Protects markings from abrasion
- 3 year manufacturer guarantee
|Major axis strength||27 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN|
|opening gate straight||7 kN|
|Gate opening||25 mm|
|Certifications (Carabiner)||CE EN 12275, UIAA|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 years agoPetzl AM'D H-Frame Ball Lock Carabiner
This carabiner is very well made, simple to use
- AAnonymousI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoEasy to open one handed with a bit of practice
Hasn't failed. Easy to open one handed with a bit of practice. I'm rigging, not climbing. I find that with ***** locks I get too involved with time and don't bother to look them. With this it's effortless. I have 3. Use them daily. They're great.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $5.73 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.