/ Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody
Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1445 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Warm, windproof, water-resistant, the Patagonia Women's Nano Puff Hoody uses warm, incredibly lightweight and highly compressible 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco with 55% postconsumer recycled content, wrapped in a 100% recycled polyester shell and liner.
- Lightweight 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco provides excellent warmth for its weight & stays warm when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation
- Center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap & zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have cleanly finished zipper garages
- Internal zippered chest pocket doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Under-the-helmet hood construction is light and simple
- Drawcord-adjustable drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- P.U.R.E. (Produced Using Reduced Emissions) technology reduces carbon emissions
- Manufacturer lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|Shell Material||1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Lining Material||1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Insulation||60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with P.U.R.E. technology|
|Average Weight||10.8 oz. (306 g)|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- LLLoretta L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoMy favorite jacket
I love the functionality of this jacket. Lightweight but completely protects against the elements. The wind block feature is a game-changer. One of my all-time favorites in the Patagonia line.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $72.25 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.