/ Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket
Patagonia Women's 3-in-1 Powder Town Jacket
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2495 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Windproof, insulating, and weather-resistant, the Patagonia Women's 3-in1 Powder Town Jacket provides warmth even in the coldest of temperatures. Manufactured with a waterproof H2No breathable shell, the jacket is soft and cozy for wear during chilly winter night outs or adventurous ski trips.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polyester stretchy shell for insulation
- H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for protection against snow and water
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility
- Soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing
- Stand-up collar with adjustable hood keeps the neck warm
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Low-profile cuffs secure over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Concealed RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for effective avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
|Body Material||2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Outer-shell lining (hood, lower body and powder skirt)||2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish|
|Outer-shell lining (upper body and sleeves)||3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh|
|Zip-out shell||2.4-oz 100% polyester (46% recycled) plain weave with stretch and a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Zip-out jacket insulation||60-g FullRange 100% polyester (40% recycled) with four-way stretch|
|Weight||1018 g / 35.91 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- ELEmmeline L.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat product
This is an awesome jacket and amazingly warm
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.