/ Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in1 Parka
Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in1 Parka
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 2795 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Buy any kayak, Get a FREE NRS Vapor lifejacket!
WHAT TO DO:
- Click the add to cart button on the kayak of your choice.
- Select your free NRS Vapor lifejacket in the pop-up window and proceed to checkout.
Note: if you exit the checkout after accepting the offer, the free gift will be removed from your cart. Make sure you've already added anything else you need to your cart before proceeding!
Terms & Conditions: Free offer is for available sizes/colors of the NRS Vapor Lifejacket. Limited time only. While supplies last. Only valid with purchase of an in-stock kayak.
Please note, should you decide to return the kayak, the $94.95 cost of the lifejacket will be subtracted from your refund.
Some kayaks may only be shipped within the USA. See product page for details.
Made for the wettest and coldest climates, the Patagonia Men's Tres 3-in1 Parka can be worn as a waterproof/breathable shell, an insulated jacket or waterproof insulated parka. The shell and liner are made from 100% recycled polyester derived from plastic bottles.
- H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for protection against snow and water
- Insulating 700 fill-power duck down feathers reclaimed from down products
- Zip out parka has heat trapping horizontal baffles
- Adjustable, snap on/off hood for warmth
- Tall, zip through stand up collar opens and lies flat for cooling
- Two-way storm flap zippers are secured with hidden snaps to lock out the cold
- Handwarmer pockets are lined with brushed tricot and secured with zippers to keep valuables safe
- One internal chest pocket
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|2 layer, 5.8 oz 150 denier 100% recycled polyester herringbone from First Mile
|1.4 oz Pertex Quantum 100% recycled polyester ripstop from First Mile
|Zip out shell
|1.2 oz 100% recycled polyester downproof ripstop
|Zip out Lining
|2.1 oz 100% recycled polyester plain weave
|Zip out Insulation
|700 fill power 100% Recycled Down
|1340.93 g (47.3 oz)
|Fair Trade Certified
- Machine Wash Cold
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $139.80 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.