/ Patagonia Men's Microdini 1/2 Zip Pullover
Patagonia Men's Microdini 1/2 Zip Pullover
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 515 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Patagonia loves Micro D and Houdini, two materials that are robust, comfortable, and lightweight, and the Patagonia Men's Microdini 1/2 Zip Pullover makes use of both. This pullover layers well and adds a little toasty style wherever you need it.
- Half-zip fleece pullover with zip-through stand-up collar for warmth
- Exterior of collar is trimmed with recycled nylon for added wind protection
- Set-in sleeves provide chafe-free comfort and a wide range of motion
- Cleanly finished cuffs and hem feel smooth and soft on the skin
- Zippered, left-chest pocket secures small valuables
- Elastic binding at cuffs and hem keep cold drafts out
- Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Manufacturer limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
|5.7-oz 100% recycled polyester velour lightweight fleece
|Collar and pocket
|1.2-oz 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a PFC-free DWR finish
|284 g (10.01 oz)
|Fair Trade Certified
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $25.80 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.