/ Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Town Jacket
Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Town Jacket
Only Ships to USA | FREE SHIPPING AVAILABLE*
Buy now and earn 1995 points! Sign up
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
OUTDOORPLAY STANDS BEHIND EVERY TRANSACTION
*Exclusions apply. Click for details.
Fully featured for versatility and focused on mobility, the Patagonia Men's Insulated Powder Town Jacket has an H2No Performance Standard 2-layer shell for waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements. A smooth taffeta liner provides comfort and snag-free layering.
- Manufactured from 100% recycled polyester stretchy shell for insulation
- H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for protection against snow and water
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility
- Tall collar with adjustable hood keeps the neck warm
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- Articulated arms for mobility
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia Snow pants
- One chest, one with secure media pocket and two handwarmers zippered pockets
- One internal drop-in and one internal stash zippered pockets
- Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth
- Hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Concealed RECCO reflector enhances radio signals for effective avalanche rescue
- Fair Trade Certified sewn means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
|Body Material||2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester with a PFC-free DWR finish|
|Lining||2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish|
|Insulation||80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen 100% recycled polyester|
|Weight||870 g / 30.69 oz.|
|Fair Trade Certified||Yes|
|Bluesign approved (Lining fabric)||Yes|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Submit your own question to our team of outdoor experts.
- SCScout C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Rated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoGreat fit and warm jacket
I love the fit, style and warmth of this jacket. It's a regular fit and a size large fits me perfect. I'm 6'3" and 205 pounds. Can't wait to use it skiing.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FitRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
Buy now, pay later.
It couldn't be smooother.
Add item(s) to your cart
Go to checkout and choose
Get the flexibility to spread your payments over time
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. More information in the Pay later over 4 instalments complete terms.
Choose your payment schedule at checkout – starting at 4 interest-free payments of $99.75 every 2 weeks.
- $No hidden fees, ever.
- No impact on your credit score to apply.
The estimated payment amount excludes taxes and shipping. Rates from 0-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA Residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lender license.